Gallery Delany: Original Oil on Masonite
Acrylic #wallart on canvas. Here, the artist's view of his stock broker. The original painting is about 12" square. Winner, Best of Show, Providence Art Club, 1986, Open Painting Competition, the Grumbacher Award.
You are purchasing a high-quality digital print of the original painting. Spruce up your walls, home, apartment, condo, or getaway:
- To see detail, mouse-over the image
- Digitally output, on demand
- pH neutral pigments and paper means the print conforms to Library-of-Congress approved standards of archival quality
3 Options available: Option 1: Print size, 11" x 8.5"
Option 2: Matted 16" x 13" approximately
Option 3: Matted, framed, 17" x 14"
- Typical small print order ships via USPS, unframed, rolled in a tube
- Matted and framed editions use glass and a simple, painted white frame
- Each image in the collection is a unique work of art created by designer/photographer, George Delany
- Print signed and sealed by designer
- Not too large, good for home, office, apartment or condo, excellent in classroom
- Great gift for any loved one, family or friend, or special event
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
- "Makes me feel good."
- "I like it, will make my wall space look great."
- "I need a special gift for so-and-so."
- Bonus, "I like to support artists I like."/;^])