Gallery Delany: Letterform Studies
One of a series of graphite letterform studies from the gallery exhibit, "Structures of Language," 1978 at the Donald Thomas Gallery. Here, the artist presents the word, Time, abbreviated.
You are purchasing a high-quality digital print of the original drawing. Spruce up your walls, home, apartment, condo, or getaway:
- To see detail, mouse-over the image
- Digitally output, on demand
- pH neutral pigments and paper means the print conforms to Library-of-Congress approved standards of archival quality
3 Options available: Option 1: Print size, 11" x 8.5"
Option 2: Matted 16" x 13" approximately
Option 3: Matted, framed, 17" x 14"
- Typical small print order ships via USPS, unframed, rolled in a tube
- Matted and framed editions use glass and a simple, painted white frame, satin finish
- Each image in the collection is a unique work of art created by designer/photographer, George Delany
- Print signed and sealed by designer
- Not too large, good for home, office, apartment or condo, excellent in classroom
- Great gift for any loved one, family or friend, or special event
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
- "Makes me feel good."
- "I like it, will make my wall space look great."
- "I need a special gift for so-and-so."
- Bonus, "I like to support artists I like."/;^])