Gallery Delany: Engraved Bible Wall Art
The Ten Commandments, engraved, note the approximate shape of the Star of David created by a subtle change in the color of the engraved typography.
Bring some new life to your walls, home, apartment, condo or getaway; great gift at holiday, or any time…A most unusual gift, an excellent way to spruce up your walls, home, apartment, condo, getaway:
- Engraved using 100% Crane's pure-cotton paper stock
- Very small print, good for small spaces in your home, office, apartment or condo
- 3 Options available: Option 1: Print size, 8.5" x 11"
- Option 2: SQUARE FORMAT, matted 12" by 12" approximately
- Option 3: SQUARE FORMAT, matted, framed, 12" x 12" approximately
- For framed editions, we use ACRYLIC, not glass in a simple, silver colored narrow frame
- Inside the matte, the size of the opening varies based on the requirements of the verse
- Typical small print order ships via USPS, unframed, flat
Ten Commandments (NIV from Exodus 20):
And God spoke all these words:
2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me
6 But showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God.
10 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
13 “You shall not murder.
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
15 “You shall not steal.
16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
The engraving is decidedly shorter!
- Print signed and sealed by designer
- Nice size for a small space
- Great gift for any loved one, family or friend, or special event
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
- "Makes me feel good."
- "I like it, will make my wall space look great."
- "I need a special gift for so-and-so."
- Bonus, "I like to support artists I like."/;^])