Gallery Delany: First Amendment Wall Art
Deriving from our own freedoms and liberties, hard won, and given the tragedy at Charlie Hebdo in France, here is another example of Gallery Delany graphic design expressed as #walldecor...directly linked to our own US Constitution:
- First Amendment to the Bill of Rights, US Constitution
- Mouse over to see wall art detail
- Digitally output, on demand, archival paper stock (white) and pigments
- 3 Options available: Option 1: Print ONLY, size, 17" x 11" approximately
- Option 2: Print matted 23" x 17" approximately
- Option 3: Print matted, framed, 24" x 18" approximately
- Typical small print order ships via USPS, unframed, rolled in a tube
- Matted and framed editions use clear acrylic (not glass), simple, white metal frame
- Print signed and sealed by designer
- A good size for home, office, apartment or condo, excellent tool in classroom
- Great gift for any loved one, family or friend, or special event
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
- "Makes me feel good."
- "I like it, will make my wall space look great."
- "I need a special gift for so-and-so."
- Bonus, "I like to support artists I like."/;^])