Gallery Delany: Beach Poster Cape Cod
A series of seven screen-printed art posters the first of which (Rhode Island Beach) was originally produced in honor of the State's bicentennial celebration back in 1986. I am indebted to the screen printers who put up with a considerable mess in producing these images.
In this image, you see the Cape Cod Beach Poster. In each case, the names of many of the State's beaches are printed on the poster with numbers along the coast correlating the names with the locations. (values make this difficult to see on these light-projected images)
- Mouse over to see detail
- Quality poster stock, screen printed in 3 and 4 colors, matte finish
- Sand from this state is adhered to the serigraph
- 3 formats (variants): a) poster only b) white matte c) matted and framed (acrylic not glass)
- Option 1: Offset poster is 36" x 24" a large image for home, office, apartment or condo, excellent in classroom
- Option 2: Offset poster with white matte, 42" x 30" unframed
- Option 3: Offset poster with white matte and framed, approximately 44" x 32"
- Great gift for any loved one or special event
- Typical single print order ships via USPS, unframed, rolled in a tube
- Matted and framed editions use clear acrylic, (not glass), painted white wood frame, ready to hang
- Please allow 5-10 days to receive your order.
- Sold until supplies are gone. When they are exhausted, there will be no more.
- Print signed and sealed by designer
- A good size for home, office, apartment or condo, excellent tool in classroom
- Great gift for any loved one, family or friend, or special event
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
- "Makes me feel good."
- "I like it, will make my wall space look great."
- "I need a special gift for so-and-so."
- Bonus, "I like to support artists I like."/;^])