Re: Yo, Tobermory!
Lake Huron-Georgian Bay region said to be 'largest fresh water marine environment in world, off to Manitoulin Island, CA.
Spruce up your walls, home, office, apartment, condo, or getaway. Check out all the new materials! a) print b) canvas c) acrylic d) brushed aluminum, sparkling options for new home wall decor.
- To see detail, mouse-over the image
- Digitally output, on demand, archival paper stock (white) and pigments
- 7 Options available...each available in a pull-down menu, here.
- Option 1: Print size, 17" x 11"
- Option 2: Print matted, framed, 25" x 19" approximately
- Option 3: Print only large, 24" x 15"
- Option 4: Canvas print 24" x 16"
- Option 5: Canvas print 30" x 20"
- Option 6: Photo print behind acrylic 24" x 16"
- Option 7: Photoprint on brushed aluminum, 24" x 16"
- Ships: Typical print order ships via USPS
- Note: Matted and framed editions use clear acrylic (not glass), simple, painted white frame
- Signed by photographer: Paper print signed and sealed by designer
- Size: Not too large, good for home, office, apartment or condo, excellent in classroom
- Adaptable: Excellent choice for new home, model home, motel/hotel art and hospital/healing environments
- Gift art: Great gift for any loved one, family or friend, or special event
- Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
Why Do People Buy Wall Art? 3 Quick Reasons
- "Makes me feel good."
- "I like it, will make my wall space look great."
- "I need a special gift for so-and-so."
- Bonus, "I like to support artists I like."/;^])